Hello,
You are welcome to join… If you want answers, just come on #supertux on the
freenode IRC.
GiBy

      De : Billy Brawner <billybraw...@gmail.com>
 À : supertux-devel@lists.lethargik.org
 Envoyé le : Vendredi 28 octobre 2016 21h19
 Objet : [Supertux-Devel] Introduction

Hi everyone!

I'm a fan of SuperTux, and also a web dev who's unhappy with his choice of
development specialty, so I figured I'd start learning game dev and pursue
a career in that. I also figured that since this is the route I want to go,
it would be a good idea to get involved with an open source game and make
some contributions. Since I already enjoy playing SuperTux, it was
naturally my top pick for contributing. My background is primarily in PHP
and JavaScript, though I have some basic Python and C++ knowledge as well,
so I hope I can make myself useful! I probably won't ask too many questions
(or at least I hope not). Anyways, I look forward to getting involved in
the project and getting to know those of you who have already done so much
for this project! Bravo!

Cheers,
Billy