Hello,

- Am I correct in thinking that if a service has properly configured
timeout-kill and timeout-finish, timeout-down becomes unnecessary and
even undesirable as it can leave services in an undefined state limbo?
I know the documentation pretty much says so, but I'm still a bit
confused by the existence of timeout-down to begin with, if it's
redundant and unhelpful.
- Can you confirm that timeout-up and timeout-down are also used with
oneshots? They are defined in the s6-rc-compile documentation, but the
s6-rc documentation doesn't specifically mention them for oneshots
state transitions.

Thanks,
X.