Is there any way to change the working directory in a [program:foo] stanza?

If that ain't possible, here's the problem I am trying to solve.

The binary program "foo" lacks documentation of how to start it directly with the secret combination of correct flipped bits and values. There are startup shell scripts available which set the user, umask, and some environment variables (HOME, LC_ALL, LD_LIBRARY_PATH), but every shell script changes the working directory first, then invokes the command to start the binary:

    ./foo

When I try to start the binary with the fully qualified path through Supervisor:

    [program:foo]
    command=/usr/local/directory/foo
    umask=002
    user=foo
    environment=HOME="/usr/local/directory",LC_ALL="en_US",
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="baz"

foo will start, but Supervisor cannot stop or restart it.

Any help would be immensely appreciated.  Thank you!

--steve

Steve Piercy              Website Builder              Soquel, CA
<w...@stevepiercy.com>               <http://www.StevePiercy.com/>