I found this page:

http://www.spareknet.org/howtos/suphp.php

Looke at #4.  There is a patch on their called suphp-0.6.1-userdir.patch.  It
does exactly what I need to do.  So, I'm wondering if it will work for suphp
version 0.6.2.

I looked at the patch, but it's a bit beyond my suphp understanding.

Can anyone else take a peek and see if it would work for version 0.6.2 on a
system using VirtualHosts.

Thx in advance.

- Matthew

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: Hello

If you have access to your apache'config files you can disable mod_userdir
and perhaps take a look to mod_rewrite to avoid ip access rather than fqdn.

I suppose you use virtual hosts in apache (as i do) and i can never access
to another website with http://www.user1.site/~another-user ...

I can send you some of my config files if it may help.

Patrick