> I installed libapache2-mod-suphp-0.6.2-1+etch0,but have some problems.
> when I create new file with php code it's permissions seems ok.(644)
> but uploaded files with same way is not.(600)

How files are created is managed by umask. Your php.ini is set to umask = 0644.

> Lots of people says that file upload operation is not related with suphp.

Right. It depends on how you load up. Let's say by ftp then you have
to adjust the umask setting in your ftpd config. Or if users create
new files using ssh you need to adjust the shells umask.

I'd prefer to have a script that will adjust files automatically. Did
anyone wrote something like it? Could be written in php. It
recursively go through the files (htdocs and under) and chmod them
depending on their suffix. Additionally there need to be a mechanism
that prevent unwished changes. Please post it here if you've done
already.

Johannes