Hi Sherin,

she...@initexperts.com schrieb:
>  I have recently noticed Suphp will not support large log files. IF we
> use apache 2.2.11 with suphp 0.6.3   and the suphp_log go over 2 GB it
> will show 500 internal server error. So it seems to be suphp is not
> supporting more than 2 GB log files while apache 2.2.x support this .

Please try to compile suPHP with large file support.

You should add AC_SYS_LARGEFILE to the configure.ac (I think after
AC_CHECK_HEADERS and APR_FIND_APR should be a good location) and run
autoreconf in order to rebuild the autoconf/automake scripts.

Then you should rebuild suPHP using the new scripts.

Please report, if this solution works for you, I will then perform the
change in the HEAD revision of suPHP.

-Sebastian