Dear subscribers,

in a few days, I am going to shutdown the suPHP mailing-list service. In the
last year, there have not been any messages to the mailing list (except for
spam that I manually filtered). Given the fact that suPHP has reached its
end-of-life and the last release has been five years ago, I do not see the need
for a mailing list any longer.

As the suPHP mailing-list has been the only list on my list server for quite
some time, the effort needed for keeping the service running does not seem
justified any more and shutting down the server is the logical conclusion. I
will keep the archive accessible for some more time (I assume at least a few
more years), so that the knowledge gathered there does not get lost.

It has been an honor having everyone around.

- Sebastian