Hello Harry,

I still do not understand, how changing priorities can help deal with the
internal CF timeouts.
And talking of threads - which processes consume CPU resources that you want to
use?

According to our previous estimations, with frame rate and image size you use
you should not have any problems recording to the CF even with these timeouts.
There seems to be a problem with particular application - maybe because it was
developed by the "previous engineers" and there is something wrong.

I would recommend to use the current stable camera software release and
re-implement required functionality, it should not take you much time. If you
start the project at GitHub or similar public repository, it would be easier
for others to help you.

Andrey