Good Morning,

 A month ago I wrote a message about the problems I had with timestamps
that obtained with the RTSP protocol live555. It is a project of validation
of cameras in space-time and the synchronization is very important. I would
be very grateful if you could solve these problems before February, when I
present the final degree project.

Kinds regards,

Jennifer Valle

> Hello Jennifer,
>
> Were you able to solve your problem?
>
> I think there has been a confusion, when I referred to the "original" code
>> live555, I was referring to the latest version without changing code. The
>> problem is that when I connect to the camera with the instruction openrtsp
>> -m, I get files with the timestamp (PresentationTime) in the filename and
>> these values are incorrect.
>>
>> video-JPEG-1-1448298848.836308
>>> video-JPEG-1-3534277304.245330
>>> video-JPEG-1-3534277304.281407