Hello Elham,
yes it will be possible to order the Inline model stereo camera with 4
sensors.
As Andrey have mentioned, Elphel cameras are Free Software and Open
Hardware and are distributed under GNU GPL license
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html and CERN OHL
http://www.ohwr.org/projects/cernohl

 We would like to sponsor your project and follow it on Github repository
(for example), or Sourceforge or Bitbucket with sources available for
download. Here is an example of another project which had used Elphel
cameras for their robots:
https://bitbucket.org/scinirov/scini/src/66a3b41e2763737dfa6ae5aab79a38b86674d702/build/source/?at=master

We have started designing the waterproof camera body, and some parts can be
3D-printed, however some parts we will order to be machined. Finishing the
design, manufacturing parts, assembling and testing will take some time.
Maybe you can make waterproof case faster. We will upload the parts for
waterproof body as Open Hardware once it is ready, and you are welcome to
share your design as well.

Please let me know how would you like to proceed with the order, and if you
will have any other questions.

Best Regards,

Olga