Hello,

1)    How could I get the raw data of camera. Because when I got the rgb
> data from multipart jpeg stream, the image had some color blocks if I
> amplified eight times. I thought it could be caused by image conversion
> compression.(please look at the attachments).

You can switch to JP4 format <https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/JP4> - it's
close to raw.
What I see in the attached images is they have different white balance. And
also there are overexposed areas which can affect the correct balance.

The white balance is run independently for each sensor - you can try to set
it so the images look the same and then turn off for both sensors:
a) open the web interface for each sensor
<https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/Tmp_manual#Web_user_interface_.28camvc.29> -
click on the green circle OR
b) set WB_EN=0 (also for both channels) in parameters
<https://wiki.elphel.com/wiki/Tmp_manual#Change_parameters> - if you change
it through a table (http://192.168.0.9 > Parameter Editor > select
whiteBalance > View/Edit Current
<http://192.168.0.9/parsedit.php?sensor_port=2&title=Parameters+for+groups:+whiteBalance+&GTAB_R&GTAB_G&GTAB_GB&GTAB_B&WB_THRESH&WB_PERIOD&WB_MASK&WB_EN&WB_WHITELEV&WB_WHITEFRAC&WB_MAXWHITE&WB_SCALE_R&WB_SCALE_GB&WB_SCALE_B&GAIN_MIN&GAIN_MAX&GAIN_CTRL&GAIN_STEP&ANA_GAIN_ENABLE>)
then there is a broadcast mask to set the parameter for all sensors at the
same time - set it to F.

if I amplified eight times.

What are the gains and exposure for each sensor?

2)    The camera temperature has risen quickly, and I could not capture
> images. Because it was so slowly to run the video when the camera had been
> opened for four hours. But If I closed the camera and the temperature
> dropped down, the video was showed normally.

What is the temperature? http://192.168.0.9 > Temperature monitor
If it's around 70-80 it's ok (at 90 degrees the camera is forced to shut
down)
Also, the camera should reach the steady temperature pretty much in the the
first 30-60 mins.

- what is the image quality?
- what are the exposure times? you can try limiting exposure time. The
default fps is 10 - so, It will get slow if exposure times are >100ms.
- is the camera and the pc the only devices in the network? camera
connected directly to PC vie cable?
- connect to the camera via ssh and check cpu load:

> $ ssh root@192.168.0.9
> root@elphel393:~# htop

then click on CPU% table header.
- your PC's cpu load? If you are watching from the browser - it might not
be able to handle the streams as well.

Best regards,
Oleg Dzhimiev
Electronics Engineer
phone: +1 801 783 5555 x124 <(801)%20783-5555>
Elphel, Inc.