Nick,

We may have the power supply bare PCB (no components), and it is designed
specifically for the 323 camera, so there is no replacements. If I understand
correctly you have 2 boards (analog and FPGA)?

I would still recommend to use 10353 (we should have some) and its' existing
software (for 363 that we have one as a reference) - designing a completely new
system around NVIDIA would be a really huge job, even to make it program FPGA
can be somewhat tricky.

Andrey

---- On Thu, 16 Apr 2020 00:39:31 -0600 Nick Duvoisin
<mailto:nduvoi...@gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for the quick response!  It looks like it will require a 1D20325 power
supply board in addition to the 10353 processor board.  Do you still have any
of those available?  If not, are there any other power supply boards that could
be used in lieu of the
1D20325?

Also, is there any documentation on how to interface with these sensor boards?
It would be interesting to try and use an NVIDIA Jetson Nano
(https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/jetson-nano-developer-kit) to drive the
sensor board.  I know that replacing FPGAs with GPUs is a trend for certain
imaging applications.

Nick

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 12:07 AM Elphel Support