From: K. Al-Madani <mad...@live.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2023 12:21 AM
To: Elphel Support <support-list@support.elphel.com>
Subject: Re: [Elphel-support] Two cameras need your kind help

Hello Andrey,

Thank you very much for your help
I just noticed the three cameras model is NC353L (see attached)
I just want to make sure its the model you are talking about

In pod353 I reached this command stage:

cvs -d:pserver:anonym...@elphel.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/elphel login

and it asked for a password (I tried pass, password)
Do you know the password?

Also I am wondering if you have a service for maintenance where I can send the
three cameras by DHL so that you can service it

Because it seems really complicated and I am not that good

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

Khalid M.