                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux

Details:

Hi,

I am the admin of the fvwm-crystal project, and I don't remember the password
of the administrative interface. Can you please send me a new password.

In fact, I don't even know if I have administrator rights on this list. harnir
is not working anymore on that project due to real life issue. He doesn't even
answer to my mails. Is it possible I become the administrator for this list? I
really need to be able to administrate it.

Best,
Dominique Michel

  <http://gna.org/support/?3057>