                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: pcman...@gmail.com
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux

Details:

Hello,
I'm PCMan, a developer of LXDE (lightweght X11 desktop environment) project.
http://lxde.org/
It's a GPL'd free desktop environment started in 2006.

Currently, we're using hosting provided by sourceforge.net.
However, due to its proprietary nature, full of advertisement, and
complicated user interface,
we're now evaluating the possibility to move to Gna instead.
Our developers are eager to move away from sf.net and migrate to a really
"free" hosting.

We're using git so the move is simple in this part.
Our web site is not hosted on sf.net, but we use our own web server.
So it's not a problem.
However, we have quite a lot of archived mails in the mailing list.
Is it possible to import the old mail archives from sf.net?

In addition, there are quite a lot of bugs in the issue tracker.
I'm not sure if there are good ways to migrate them.

This is the main blockers for the migration.
Any kind of help is appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

  <http://gna.org/support/?3058>