Hi,

> Thanks for you kind and quick support, now it works again.
> Sorry if this answer is a bit impolite, but I'm unsure of what's
> behind the above suggested "Reply to". So I like more going directly
> to "Sylvain", as it sounds like a "human".
> What I would like to know is what "... removing CVS in the near
> future :/" means, days, weeks, months a year?
> Sorry for abusing of your patience but I would like to do what has
> to be done to keep RTAI available before that happens.

We have not thought about it much yet, but it'll probably be a massive
conversion to Git (which we'll have enabled by then :)).  If that
proves too hard or long, we'll just provide access to the raw CVS
backup for user to convert to what they prefer.

In any case, this will be annonced in advance and discussed with you
and other users.

Cheers!
Sylvain