On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 11:27 AM,  <support-requests@gna.org> wrote:

> Your project registration for Gna! has been approved.
> Project Full Name:   WiFi Radar
> Project System Name: wifi-radar
> Project page:        /projects/wifi-radar
>
> Please note that it may take a few hours for the system files to
> be updated (source code repository creation for instance) after receiving this
> mail.
>
> Enjoy the system, and please tell others about Gna!. Let us know if there is
> anything we can do to help you.

Thank you for your quick help setting up this project.

I was not clear about the mailing list I would like to use for WiFi
Radar on Gna!  I am looking for a generic development and user support
list, not a commit notification list.  Could you rename the
"wifi-radar-commits" mailing list to "wifi-radar"?

--
Sean Robinson