Vector Informatics provides social media management and SEO
services to a wide variety of businesses.

Vector Informatics is having great success for our client, Izza
Pizzeria in San Clemente.  http://izzapizzeria.com

We invite you to try it if you live in the Southern California
area:

Please accept 25% off your first meal!  Get the coupon here:
http://izzapizzeria.com/25-food-izza-pizzeria/

We are happy to promote your business on our blog - free!  Please

If you'd like to exchange links with our site, please reply with
subject 'izza links'

Another successful client - Renz Floors http://renzfloors.com

If you are interested in SMM or SEO please visit us at
http://vector-informatics.com

Best Regards,

John Rank
Vector Informatics
http://startvector.com
1201 Main Street Suite 1980 Columbia, SC 29201
To be added to a supression list reply to this email with REMOVE
in the SUBJECT