Dear Manager´╝î

I am writing to check if you would be interested in IP PBX  & VoIP Gateway.Can
you take your several minutes to read my mail?Thanks a lot.
As a professional VoIP manufacturer,well known in Europe/America/Africa.Now we
are looking for good partner in this country to share the great benefit from
VoIP Evolution.As visiting your website we found that you are exactly the
partner we looking for.
Why us?
1 Modular Technology: Our IPPBX is a flexible product with modular design that
supports BRI, GSM,PSTN,analog and SIP trunks with ISDN BRI/ GSM / FXO/FXS
modules in one machine.
2 Perfect compatibility with all most brands IP phones such as Snom,
Grandstream, Polycom,Cisco,linksys Aastra etc.
3 Currently our IP PBX is getting hot in Europe,  Asia and  America. Our
clients spread all over 100 countries in the world.
4 Unleashed a range of features including group voicemail,Auto Provision,Client
Server,billing system,spy function etc,also support multiple languages.
5 All-in-One: Freely upgrading and 3 years warranty on all system.we have the
price advantage over other PBX like CISCxO, LINKSYS, 3CX,SNOM, Nortel,  AVAYA
,AASTRA, EPIGY etc,

Don't drag out, Enjoy the benefit of Free Calls!
E-catalogue and best price list are ready to send to you!
Best Regards,
Elly

Elly  Cai |Sales Account Manager
T: +86-592-5503309 (Ext: 6245)