                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any / Non-Specific

Details:

Hello,
I made some changes to the files in the SVN directory for my project's
website. Changes made in this directory have not been propagated to the public
HTTP server within the last 40 hours since I made the changes.

Affected project: kbibtex
Affected files: website/screenshots/20150602-kbibtex-kde4.png and
website/screenshots/20150602-kbibtex-kf5.png

Thanks in advance for having a look at it!

  <http://gna.org/support/?3254>