                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any / Non-Specific

Details:

Hello,

I'm the maintainer for wkhtmltopdf. As a part of the development process, I
release binaries for snapshots/release candidates. However, this is for a
temporary period only -- once the next snapshot/release is done, those are
removed (each release is ~400MiB, so doesn't make sense to keep it around).

I couldn't find a way to remove files via scp. Is that supported or will I
have to host these somewhere else (which is not something that I would
prefer)?

  <http://gna.org/support/?3263>