                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: javaman1...@hotmail.com
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any / Non-Specific

Details:

Okay, I want to submit a bug report for Battle for Wesnoth, but I can't seem
to get past the new user creation tool. It's asking me for the git command
used to duplicate a sheep. I've heard of git enough to know that it's a
distributed version control system, but I'm not *that* familiar with it. I
tried using Google to figure out which git command does "duplication". I've
tried the following commands:
git mv
git-mv
git mv sheep sheep2
git-mv sheep sheep2
git clone
git clone sheep
git clone --mirror sheep
git clone --bare sheep
git copy sheep

The user creation page just keeps telling me to answer the anti-spam
question.

I'm starting to think I may be a bot. Can someone please tell me what git
command does duplication so I know I'm not a bot? Is it possible to randomize
the anti-spam question so that humans don't get stuck on one?

Thanks.

P.S. I have high hopes of knowing George Orwell's dated book in order to
submit this comment.

  <http://gna.org/support/?3279>