Yesterday, I made the mistake of installing a new C++ library as the
super-user.  I think that this caused an issue with the C++ code underlying
GETFEM as when I went to run a program I wrote last night I received the
following error message in MATLAB:

??? Invalid MEX-file
'/home/petercaya/Documents/MATLAB/getfem_toolbox/gf_matlab.mexa64':
libqhull.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

At first I thought that some of the files in the GETFEM may had been
deleted, but I checked the directory and all of the originally installed
files are still there.

I am using Ubuntu 14.04 with MATLAB 2011a.  Let me know if there is any
other useful information I can provide.

Thank you for your time,

--
*Peter Caya*
Master's Degree Candidate | Computational Mathematics | *Rochester