I want to register with Gna! so I can submit bug reports and such to my
favorite projects. But I am having trouble creating an account. The
anti-spam test asks "What Git command do you use to duplicate a sheep?"
But, I don't know what to put in. I'm not super experienced with Git, but I
tried "git clone sheep", "git-clone-sheep", "git_clone_sheep", and
"gitclonesheep" among other things. But I don't know what the answer is. If
possible, please let me know how I can create a new account.

I found this report which is the same problem, but there doesn't seem to be
an answer other than the hint that "This is a single word".

Thank you,
- Jordan

Support-requests mailing list