Hi,

Would you be interested in reaching out to “Entertainment Enthusiasts List”
from the USA ? We maintain contacts with complete information.

We also have data for Outdoor Enthusiasts, Media Enthusiasts, Games
Enthusiasts, Timeshare enthusiasts, Resort and Spa visitors, Travelers, Wine
Enthusiasts, Horse Racing Enthusiasts,
Pokers Players, Gamblers List, Fishing Enthusiasts, Scuba Divers, Golfers,
Soccer, NASCAR and many more.

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name),
Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

Please let me know your targeted criteria, so that I can help you out the
driver your sales effort in the right direction.

Thanks & Regards,
Maria Rebello

---