                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any / Non-Specific

Details:

download.gna.org does not have an IPv6 address in DNS, so it can not be
reached from IPv6-only connected hosts. As there are no more IPv4 addresses
available in many regions of the world, this becomes more of a problem.
Your hoster Iguane Solutions already announces his IPv6 prefix on the public
internet, so maybe you could get them to enable IPv6 for your site? If they
are not sure yet how to get dual stack into production, I am available to tell
them how I did this on my ISP if they like to compare notes.

Best regards from Karlsruhe, Germany

  <http://gna.org/support/?3353>