Hello Friends,

Hope everything is ok with you.

Thank you in advance for spending the minutes out of your working day to view
and consider this.
I work as a Marketing Manager.I would like to discuss a business chances with
you.We have the offer going for the following printed promotional products:

Items: Fashion Parachute Cord Band
MOQ :1000 pcs
Unit price:Ex-factory  USD0.74 per each

Pls Reply for the best quotation for your needed products;and we will make sure
to offer you Best cost for your more profits.
Sounds interesting? Email me back about your enquiry to get a full
Proposal.Feel free to ask, if you have any question.
Also,please view our printed promotional products ranges from our websites:

www.suncorepro.com

promotional Lanyards products;metal craft;mugs and bottles;Stress ball
products;pvc crafts keychain and other printed promotional products.

May we remind you that we are still awaiting your early reply

Best regards

Kevin Zheng

SunCore Pro   Manufacture  Co.,Ltd

Add:No168 ZhangkengIndustrial Area,MingZhi  LongHua  Town,BaoAn
District,ShenZhen,China

Tel:+86-755-83323705

Email:sa...@suncorepro.com and i...@suncorepro.com

Website:www.suncorepro.com

You received this email as a client or subscriber of © Copyright, 2001-2014,
If you do not want to receive information any more, click Unsubscribe by e-mail