Just trying SM 2.0a2 and immediately noticed:

1. The pref browser.show_about_as_stupid_modal_window no longer functions. I have long used this to show the Help - About screen in a pop-up, which I greatly prefer.

2.  In my userChrome.css file is the following:

/* Kill bookmark icons in the Personal Toolbar */
toolbarbutton.bookmark-item > .toolbarbutton-icon {
  display: none;
}
/* END Kill bookmark icons in the Personal Toolbar */

which turns off the icons in the Personal Toolbar which, again, I really need in order to save space. Been using this one for a long time too and it no longer works. I wonder if the Personal Toolbar's name has been changed in the code which would account for this.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net