W. Watson wrote:
Supposedly to specify multiple addresses, one should separate them with a comma. From Help, the example us...@netscape.net,us...@netscape.net is given. If I put that in my address book, and try to use it, it comes out "user1"@netscape.net,us...@netscape.net. That's illegal. What's going on?

I think what you want is a List and what you tried was a Card. A Card is for one contact only, thus only one email address per field (you can specify an alternate email address but that won't help with what you supposedly want to do).

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>