NoOp wrote:
On 12/15/2008 06:05 PM, Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
NoOp wrote:

Along these lines, this might be of interest to try with SeaMonkey...

http://www.info-svc.com/news/2008/12-12/
[Google Chrome Receives Lowest Password Security Score]
  http://www.info-svc.com/news/2008/12-12/pm-evaluator/
[Password Manager Evaluator v2.0]

If I get some time later I'll try it with SM 1.1.14 and 2.0a3pre to see
what the results are.

1.1.14:
Report
Test Performed  Result
Action Authority Checked on Retrieval   FAILED
Action Authority Checked on Save        FAILED
Action Authority Raises Warnings        FAILED
Action Path Checked on Retrieval        FAILED
Action Path Checked on Save     FAILED
Action Scheme Checked on Retrieval      FAILED
Action Scheme Checked on Save   FAILED
Action Scheme Raises Warnings   FAILED
Action Scheme Prevented if Unsafe       FAILED
Autocomplete=Off Prevents Form Fills    FAILED
Invisiblility Prevents Form Fills       PASSED
Method Checked on Retrieval     FAILED
Method Raises Warnings  FAILED
Multiple Paths Per User Per Authority   FAILED
Multiple Ports Per User Per Host        FAILED
Multi. Schemes Per User Per Authority   FAILED
Page Path Checked on Retrieval  FAILED
Random Name Attr. Prevents Form Fills   PASSED
User Required for PW Retrieval  FAILED
User Required for PW Save       FAILED
Valid URIs Don't Break Anything         PASSED

I count FAILED = 18  vs. PASSED = 3     ?

I reckon I'll run the test again to make sure
that I did everything correct.

Does FAILED mean good or bad ?

http://www.info-svc.com/news/2008/12-12/

Right!
SO according to the report, all those FAILEDs mean bad.
--
Rostyk