John Doue wrote:

As you may have noticed if you read some of my posts, I do share with Peter and others some concerns about the way some features of SM *appear* to be headed and I voiced my opinion, which was not always very welcome.

The same thing happened to me yesterday on the TB newsgroup when I dared suggest, in an answer to an OP, that I regretted the fonctionality of an addon which worked with FF1 and TB1 was no longer available in newer version. This got me some comments which were not very pleasant. Looks like you are not too welcome on such NG if you voice an opinion which is not shared by a "Champion".

isn't that typical. If you disagree with the developers and/or "Champions" they get very defensive and anal.

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.