Ray_Net wrote:
I have finally saved all i need for SM1.1.13.

I have put this on an usb-key.
Then i have visitted one of my friends and installed SM 1.1.13 for him.
The installation goes well, but i was not able to use(install)
dictionnaire_myspell_en_fran_ccedil_ais_r_eacute_forme_1990_-1.0.1-fx+zm+tb.xpi because "Windows cannot open this file" .... he did not know what to do with it.

Any idea on how to use the downloaded files for installation ?

from the SM browser, click on File, Open.