Hi.

Does shockwave.com (e.g., http://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/shaunthesheep.jsp and http://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/mallcop.jsp games) have problems with Mozilla's SeaMonkey v1.1.14's Web browser? I upgraded to the latest Shockwave for Director v11 plugin and still don't see any games. I tried it with Firefox v2.0.0.19 and had no problems.

What about the rest of you? Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Ants are so much like human beings as to be an embarrassment. They farm fungi, raise aphids as livestock, launch armies into wars, use chemical sprays to alarm and confuse enemies, capture slaves. The families of weaver ants engage in child labor, holding their larvae like shuttles to spin out the thread that sews the leaves together for their fungus gardens. They exchange information ceaselessly. They do everything but watch television." --Lewis Thomas
   /\___/\