Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:

Where did you download it from... do you have an exact link or site you visited?

Do you have the ability[/desire to find out] which mirror specifically you got it from, this info would be helpful in making sure we don't have corrupt installers hanging around somewhere.

The site I used was http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/ . Initially I tried the link under Main Downloads
http://download.mozilla.org/?product=seamonkey-1.1.14&os=win&lang=en-US
Tried it twice and each time got the error message that the .exe file was not a Windows installer.

Then I used the link under Windows (32bit) for the zip file.
http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/1.1.14/seamonkey-1.1.14.en-US.win32.zip

I can't tell you whether these links get redirected to whatever mirror is available or the urls go to a specific site.