The following 2 shortcuts are not working with SeaMonkey 1.1.4

"D:\Program Files\BROWSERS\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -profilemanager
"D:\Program Files\BROWSERS\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -P

Can anyone help???

click on the windows start button, then run and enter:

seamonkey.exe -p

this should bring up the profile manager.  Does it?

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.