news.mozilla.org wrote:
The following 2 shortcuts are not working with SeaMonkey 1.1.4

"D:\Program Files\BROWSERS\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -profilemanager
"D:\Program Files\BROWSERS\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -P

Can anyone help???

click on the windows start button, then run and enter:

seamonkey.exe -p

this should bring up the profile manager.  Does it?