brucereal...@gmail.com wrote:
In SeaMonkey 1.1.14 even though the [view] [show/hide command] shows 4
bars as checked,

THEY JUST DON'T APPEAR, CHECKED OR UNCHECKED.

But there is some STUPID bar that has [MORE] at the end of it with
completely dysfunctional icons before that.

Am I the only one with this issue --- Ugh !!!

have no idea what you're talking about!

Try this: close what SM you have. Then click on the windows start button, then run and enter:

seamonkey.exe -p

this will bring up the SM profile manager. From there, you can create a test profile. Does the problem continue in that test profile?