Ed Mullen wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
JanWillem wrote:

How do I enable JS in seamonkey-2.0a2/3 Mail/News?

The only thing that still works is the music/video script. All other
scripts that always used to work, even in SeaMonkey 2 pre, don't work
work any longer in seamonkey-2.0a2/3 on my Mac.

Due to security reasons, JS in messages is deactivated for the moment. A
hidden option to get it back will be added again, but it was more
important to ensure the security of users for the moment.

Robert Kaiser

What am I missing here? Edit - Preferences - Advanced - Scripts &
Plugins still has the check box for JavaScript in Mai & Newsgroups.

If there's a checkbox in UI, that doesn't mean that it actually works.

Robert Kaiser