DoctorBill wrote:
I just received an E-Mail (typical forwarded message about Kennedy and Lincoln similarities...)that has large text and Photographs intermingled.

I tried to highlight it all and ctrl-C it and paste it (ctrl-V) into WORD, but the photos didn't carry over.

I tried saving as an eml - nope.

I tried as an html - no pictures transferred, just the words with boxes for the photos which were not there.

How can I save a received E-mail message in toto as a file with photos embedded where they were in the text?

Once I have it saved - how do I then use it - maybe put it into another E-Mail.

Obviously I can use Forward - I don't want to do that - I want to save the thing.

DoctorBill

If you go to FILE | Save as... | File
 you get the following choices:

Mail Files
HTML Files
Text Files
All Files

What does "Mail Files" mean as to how it saves the E-Mail ?

Does HTML Files save it as it would a web site ?

If you choose Text Files, does it "drop" the photo files ?

What is "All files" about - just tries whatever it can ?

DoctorBill