JoeS wrote:
Glad to see that Robert's POV as stated above is more positive towards
our desired resolution.

You're probably misunderstanding me there, I for myself would not be opposed to making scripts and plugins completely unavailable from email, or even killing HTML mail at all. But then, this is not about my opinion, this is about what will be implemented. I still think we should remove the UI for enabling scripts and plugins in mailnews, as the security risks are higher then the merit, and those who need it can find it in about:config.

Do you remember how long it took to get the marquee tag enabled by
default in Gecko browsers ?

I still personally think that was a large mistake, but then, it was done, so whatever.

Robert Kaiser