Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Jens Hatlak wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
A "bookmark" is a URL to a (typically) Web page. Stored in the
bookmarks.html file or the SQLite equivalent in SM2.

Until further notice it's still bookmarks.html in SM2.

Greetings,

Jens

are you sure that its not places.sqlite? You may still have
bookmarks.html because you've set up SM2 to write to the html file when
closing SM. So, is SM2 actually using places.sqlite or the html file?

I suspect he's right. My SM2 profile doesn't have a places.sqlite file, only bookmarks.html. I didn't set or change anything, I just let the installer import my SM1 profile.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net