Ed Mullen wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Jens Hatlak wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
A "bookmark" is a URL to a (typically) Web page. Stored in the
bookmarks.html file or the SQLite equivalent in SM2.

Until further notice it's still bookmarks.html in SM2.

are you sure that its not places.sqlite? You may still have
bookmarks.html because you've set up SM2 to write to the html file when
closing SM. So, is SM2 actually using places.sqlite or the html file?

I suspect he's right. My SM2 profile doesn't have a places.sqlite file, only bookmarks.html. I didn't set or change anything, I just let the installer import my SM1 profile.

make a change to the bookmarks, close SM and take a look. IF this is true, then what happened? SM2 is supposed to be using the same format as FF3.