Philip Chee wrote:
On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 09:23:54 -0800, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Jens Hatlak wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
A "bookmark" is a URL to a (typically) Web page.  Stored in the
bookmarks.html file or the SQLite equivalent in SM2.
Until further notice it's still bookmarks.html in SM2.
are you sure that its not places.sqlite? You may still
have bookmarks.html because you've set up SM2 to write
to the html file when closing SM.  So, is SM2 actually
using places.sqlite or the html file?

We are still using bookmarks.html. the places.sqlite file is currently
only used to store global history.

The only places.sqlite files on my system are in my Firefox profiles.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net