news.mozilla.org wrote:
I have tried already all the suggestions listed. I'm a computer programmer and have been using computers since 1979, so I have experience.

There are no programs in QuickLaunch relating to any browser, except having SeaMonkey launch my localhost. But I removed that and still can't get to profile. I'll upgrade to Seamonkey2 when it has all the add-on I've been using for years.

"news.mozilla.org" <wyley...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:zacdny6hq_pqt9funz2dnuvz_rrin...@mozilla.org...
The following 2 shortcuts are not working with SeaMonkey 1.1.4

"D:\Program Files\BROWSERS\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -profilemanager
"D:\Program Files\BROWSERS\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -P

Can anyone help???

is D: really the drive where Program Files directory is located?

--
John Doue