Ed Mullen wrote:
Serge wrote:
When forwarding emails, sometimes, the new window has red boxes
surrounding all the text and photographs. If I attempt to remove the red
lines, the whole message, inside those boxes is removed. How can I do
away with the red lines without losing the material inside them?
Thanks,
Serge

Hold down the SHIFT key and click Reply. That puts you into the plain-text compose mode. Delete the unwanted text and compose your reply.

The red boxes are a product of Web-based email systems like Yahoo. They are HTML tables. I have a friend who uses Yahoo mail and it drives me crazy. Very stupid design.

Thanks Ed. I appreciate it.
Serge