Jens Hatlak wrote:
»Q« wrote:
There should be something in the font dialog that forces a minimum
font size.

What about Edit > Preferences > Appearance > Fonts > Minimum font size?

Doesn't seem to apply to the toolbars like the "File Edit View..." text. However, the fonts suddenly are the correct size in the 1.1.14 security release, so someone besides me noticed. ;-)

It might be helpful to have an *easy* way to control the toolbar font size, which seems to also be used for the Subject lines in that part of the mail window. I don't know if that can easily be divorced from the theme.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>