Javier Garcia wrote:
Hi,

how can i install Seamonkey Composer? I only see this options:

ChatZilla
DOM Inspector
Debug and QA UI
Palm Syncronization Extension
JavaScript Debugger

Ciao

Composer should already be installed. On the bottom left of the browser or email program, you will see either 4 or 5 little icons. One of them is for the browser, one for email, one for the address book, one for chatzilla, and the other for Composer. Click on that.

If that didn't work, then click on Window, Composer