Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Richard Lane wrote:
My Navigator bookmark file is suddenly empty a day after re-organizing it. However under profile I find an html.bak file only 2 months old that perhaps could be used to start over. What's the best course of action?
Dick

what does the file bookmarks.html say? Is it big and perhaps has all your bookmarks? If so, then from the browser, click on View, Show/Hide, Personal Toolbar. Did that work?

If not, then rename that html.bak file to something else with .html on the end. Then from the browser, click on Bookmarks, Manage Bookmarks, then File, Open Bookmarks File, and find that file and open it. Does your bookmarks show up now?

Thanks Peter, The bookmark.html file was only 1kb so I renamed the Oct22 bak file and now will re-organize it again and hope it is saved when quitting Bookmark Manager.
Dick