Tom wrote:
When sending the last message I kept getting a dialog box telling me that Seamonkey couldn't copy the message to the Sent folder and suggesting that I free up some disk space by emptying the trash, etc. Since I have 221 gigs of free space I doubt that is the real problem.

BTW, this is the first time I used Mail and Newsgroups in Seamonkey.

ignore that message. Instead, click on Edit, Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, select the server. Then under Copies & Folders, make sure that everything is pointing to the correct folder for Sent. You have to look real closely.

Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for some strange reason, not to the newsgroup servers, where your posting may get you banned.