BrunoR wrote:
I just lost the bulk of my bookmarks. I.E. Book marks are still there but reduced to about 10 from more than 100. Are there instructions somewhere on how to retrieve the lost ones, if possible?
Thank you

Please don't take this wrong, but the correct way is restore from your backup. For future use, you can either back up using the usual file system tools of your operating system, or can use the "export" feature of bookmark management to save to an HTML file. Incidentally, that HTML file can be used as is just by opening as a local file. That makes it easier to grab a few bookmarks from someone else's file, or a file in another profile.

You have my sympathy, but my only suggestion is to learn from this.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>