You can now receive your hotmail messages using SM mail. Hotmail now has pop3 access. You can now dump FreePops or Webmail, or whatever Pop3 Proxy you're using for hotmail. Furthermore, you can also send messages using a hotmail smtp server. Here are the instructions:

To receive your mail:

Server Name: pop3.live.com

User Name: your_hotmail_n...@hotmail.com

Make sure that SSL is checked, and Port 995 is selected.

Do not check "use secure authentication

To send:

Server: smtp.live.com

Check Mark for: Use name and password

User Name: your_hotmail_n...@hotmail.com

TLS is selected and use Port 25

When you send, you will get a popup asking for your password.

For more info, see this: http://windowslivewire.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2F7EB29B42641D59!32413.entry

Good Luck!!!!

Grant McP